One can definitely say that in the business world one of the key factors driving the success is a good website. It is a kind of source of communication whereby the customer becomes aware of the nature and character of a particular company. A good website is characterized by a unique design, functionality and flexible, easy-to-operate system.
The website goes through a rather lengthy and time-consuming process in “Connect”, until the end result is reached. The process consists of the following steps:
• • Development of a technical task;
• • Design (UX-user experience; UI -user interface);
• • Frontend and backend development;
• • Bug Fixing;
• • Input of visual and textual content;
• • Search Engine Optimization (ON SITE SEO);
• • Management system training.
Many years of experience have enabled our team to create such complexity platforms or sites as the JTI Club Bonus System and Anaga Corporate Website. Our websites tpmm.ge and winehistory.ge had been awarded by www.awwwards.com.